QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for tax compliance and reporting processes across the group entities for all areas of tax and including corporate tax, withholding tax, stamp tax, plastic tax (GEKAP), and transfer pricing. Preparation of tax returns and coordination of tax payments.
- Coordinating tax certification reviews by the Advisors (Sworn Advisory Services) which includes quarterly and annual tax reviews, analyzing tax related accounts and making tax adjustments.
- First point of contact for all tax related topics. Responding all information requests (cross examinations) and recurring questions of the Tax Authority (annually around 20-30 questions, requiring to make accounting analysis).
- Checking all other tax returns, including indirect taxes, before submission.
- As Transfer Pricing Documentation Officer, doing system entry of all respective information; e.g. related party transactions, target achievements and year-end adjustments.
- Providing and coordinating company level advisory, especially to the accounting and controlling teams.
- Coordination of Tax Incentives reporting
What distinguishes you:
- A bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials in accounting, business, finance, taxation or any related essential fields.
- Experience in direct taxes; i.e. corporate income tax & withholding tax, to ensure timely and accurate preparation and filing of the tax returns through proper supervision and review.
- Good understanding of transfer pricing. Experience in TP reporting and documentation.
- Experience in responding requests from the Authorities.
- Sustaining good level of communication with the local Tax Office and third party advisors.
- Willing to work in tax operations and give support in developing compliance control systems under the supervision of the tax governance team.
- Team player. Keen to learn from others and comfortable with frequent transformation.
- At least 5 years of tax experience, Big4 experience is a major plus
- Fluent in English