Do you have a strong business and sales ability to forecast major shifts in the market you work in?
Are you an expert in your industry who understands what drives demand in your market?
Do you love working with numbers? Are you an expert negotiator?
If you consider yourself as well with the answer of ‘Yes!’, you are about to find an attractive opportunity!
Having entered the chemical distribution business in 1912, afterwards seeking a worldwide range of expansion meanwhile founded also in Turkey, in 2005; recording significant progress in the development of a continuous business focus with respect of quality and customer satisfaction now looks for an hands-on Account Manager for Sweet Goods section who will be an intricate part of the commercial perception, responsible for developing and delivering value-added sales activities to our company’s daily practice.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, Account Manager - Sweet Goods, will be part of a multifunctioning team-mentality. There will be a continuous interface between this individual, his/her supervisor and other members of the sales, laboratory and product management team who need to be kept informed of pertinent sales activities and issues. This will include cross company initiatives in conjunction with proper marketing, quality, product development and distribution frames. There will also be significant interaction with other key managers in the organization to properly leverage resources in the complex execution of sales programs with high level of travelling and out-of-office working rhythm.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIRED BUSINESS ACUMEN
- Developing a growth & margin-oriented strategy focused both on lucrative financial gain and customer satisfaction upon Sweet Goods (hard boiled candy, jelly, filling, cake gel, bakery etc).
- Effectively using deep knowledge of the food and/or beverage industry, food ingredient markets, competitors and supply chains.
- Conducting effective research to identify new perceptions and customer needs with arranging business meetings with existing clients and new customers.
- Increasing the value of existing customers while attracting new ones in regards of changing expectations, market facts and company policies and targets while planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Promoting the company’s products/services addressing or predicting customer’s financial expectations, objectives and needs.
- Realizing personal financial targets and maintaining gross-margin based profit flow in sales.
- Preparing relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly sales, margin, profit reports ensuring adherence to law-established rules, company procedures and guidelines.
- Keeping required records of sales, revenue, invoices and after-sales datas and maintaining trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Delivering accurate sales forecasts on a periodic basis and establishing/managing financials for the business area.
- Bachelors Degree in Food Engineering, preferably from reputable universities.
- 3-6 years of trackable experience in sales, account management, planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Fluency in English and excellent numeric and financial-reinterpretation skill set.
- Ability to maintain long-lasting relations in customer management with excellent communication and process management skills.
- Strong commercial outlook and a sales approach to account management.
- Leverage understanding of business, operating and financial environments and customer needs to deliver results.
- Demonstratable ability to deliver results during uncertainty, despite changes and ambiguity.
- Proactively helping understand towards the others and responding to their business needs to build strong working relationships.
- Pro-active self-starter, willing to accept responsibility for business tasks.