GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
At Bridge Consulta, we offer fast and solution-oriented recruitment consultancy services for both businesses and individuals, bringing the employers and the job seekers together by using our broad range of sectoral knowledge and our national and international data pools.
We place great importance in building strong relationships based on trust -- not for a single project but for a long-term partnership -- with a customer-focused frontline and service-oriented perspective.
We have active links with many companies, brands, manufacturers, design and sourcing offices that we have served so far and consider as our solution partners.
We are looking for Textile Production Director and Textile Plant Director for our very well known client, a sector leader.
Company has exciting growth plans and currently run their operation in Europe, Turkey and Africa.
•Excellent English is a must and French or Arabic knowledge is a big asset.
•The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 10+ years of experience within a production/product management capacity,
• Work closely with the functional heads for Quality, Procurement, Planning and Engineering, and act as the site lead on all operational issues,
• To continually seek to find opportunities to achieve operational excellence, supporting and encouraging the team to embrace organizational change, continuous improvement and lean projects, and leading the innovation and technology agenda for the site,
• To lead and develop Supervisors through effective delegation, objective setting and monitoring of performance, instigating actions to rectify under-achievement as appropriate,
• To support Supervisors in the management and development of their teams, ensuring succession plans are in place for all key roles,
• To target continuous quality improvement in all production areas and work closely with the Quality Manager to resolve any quality issues,
• To make Capital Expenditure suggestions to ensure production capabilities match the requirement of current and future business,
• To ensure all health and safety systems and procedures within production are maintained and good housekeeping standards applied,
• To provide technical support and assist in investigative and problem-solving work as required throughout the business,
• Work closely with the internal manufacturing leadership team, to leverage experience and skills, by working as one leadership team,
• Work with senior leadership team to deliver internal manufacturing strategy,
• Collaborating and building relationships with corporate cross-functional teams.