QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to International Sales Region Manager, the successful candidate will be fully responsible for realising the sales targets and decide on marketing strategy together with international marketing team in his/her defined countries, through market-based pricing, forecasting, day to day order follow up and field visits.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering/Management/Economics/Philology or relevant field.
- Excellence in writing and speaking in both of the following languages: Italian and English
- Advanced use of MS Applications.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to travel abroad
- Adding value to our organization
- Competent in teamwork
- Ability to discover and implement innovative approaches
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work effectively with individuals from multiple cultures.