QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· At least 2-3 years experience in trade marketing
· Excellent command of written and verbal English
· Good usage of MS Office
· Strong communication, interpersonal and strategic thinking skills
· Having ability to work effectively in a team
· To transfer brand marketing vision into customer marketing activities for increasing demand of our product and services.
· To develop and execute trade marketing plan for wholesales and retail channels of our dealers in replacement market.
· To run the operation of trade marketing activities in cooperation with the third parties in or out of the corporation.
· To develop trade marketing guidelines for dealers by brand, channel and target customer portfolio.
· To collaborate with sales department to manage trade marketing activities and also determine the POS standards needed.
· To preparate POS & POP materials and to ensure “in-store” presence of the brands and control effective use in coordination with sales department.
· To plan and manage field events and fairs.
· To follow up trade marketing budget and supports budget planning
· To follow and report trade marketing activities applied by competitiors and all automotive supply industry.
· To support sales team to improve customer satisfaction level.