QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
BSK Global is a solution partner and service provider, ensuring its customers top end services using cutting edge technologies and its global partners. Since its foundation in Bursa/ Turkey; BSK Global operates both as a supplier and an innovative solution partner, mainly for process and heavy industries. Through its strategic sourcing locations and alliances in Turkey, Europe, Middle East, USA and, China and with a team standing for high level of service, BSK Global can optimize solutions to its customers globally. Combined with technical expertise and logistics solutions, BSK Global is able to offer the best solutions to achieve company satisfaction.
We are looking for a Site Technician (Electricity) with the qualifications below;
· Have an experience and/or degree in MCC, Automation Panels, Low&weak current systems.
· Able to understand and analyze electrical drawings, datasheets, technical specs,
· Familiar with electrical equipment,
· Minimum 5 years experience in Electricity Technician,
· Experience about mining, cement, fertilizer and energy sectors is an asset,
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with result-orientedapproach,
· Good knowledge of English,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· No restriction for travelling in and out of country,
· Willing to work extra hours when necessary,
· Driving licence (class B).
- Perform testing and inspecting of Electrical Installations in accordance with industry standards,
- Provide general Electrical service activities like trouble-shooting, repair, maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with instructions, site-specific procedures and standards,
- Ensure that all systems are maintained and operated to provide maximum efficiency, availability, and reliability,
- Develop and retaining knowledge of site system failures and their causes and effects,
- Carry out new works installations, testing, condition-based monitoring,
- Develop and retain a full knowledge of the operating characteristics of the site plant to provide monitoring attendance when running for emergency or test purposes.