GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
We are looking for a full time“Junior Brand Manager” to join our dynamic and growing team to support the growth of Burda Bebek Marketing Strategy.
If you want to to be our next teammate and if the following criterias & job description fit to you, we are waiting for your application!
- University degree preferably in Engineering
- Min. 2 years of job experience on social media content management, digital marketing and agency management, preferably in the FMCG
Are you someone who:
- Is passionate about marketing and enjoy taking part in project management
- Has proactive and initiative taker
- Has good communication skills
- Has a team spirit
- Has the ability to think analytically and make quick decisions.
- Has creative perspective
- is solution oriented, has an eye for detail, quality-driven and sets high standards
- Wants get your hands dirty
- Is hunger to learn and relearn
- Has strong knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word).
- Is fluent in English both oral and written.
- Is able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills
- What will yo do:
- Contribute and manage the execution of the marketing strategy
- Support development of marketing plans and project plans
- Manage brand communications activities on all performance channels
- Coordinate all types of communication activities for our brands and new products,
- Manage and optimize marketing campaigns and run initiatives end-to-end on all performance channels
- Support the team as they reach the business goals
- Ensure all our stakeholders work collaboratively align with our communication strategy
- Prepare and follow up annual brand and communication budgets
- Execute and manage the new product launch processes
- Keep our brand's official website up-to-date in all languages
- Follow the project milestones and ensure delivery on time for each campaign.
- Participate in mother-baby festivals and other related events
- Ensure the coordination and management of product launches, activities and competitions during the fair
- Carry out the design editing process of all catalogs and printed materials in Turkish and English
- Coordinate image photo shoots and keeping the photo archive up to date for all products.