GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
CTech is a defence and aerospace electronics company which is a subsidiary of Turkish Aerospace Industries.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Master’s Degree is a plus)
· Minimum 2 years of experience in electronic manufacturing test automation
· Experience in LabView, TestStand, National Instruments Test Equipment
· Experience in using and automation of electronic bench test equipment
· Experience in development of requirements based test scenarios
· Experience in .NET, Batch, ActiveX, LabWindows/CVI, VEE
· Good command of English
· Completed military service
C TECH is looking for a Manufacturing Test Engineer who will work as part of our engineering team located at Teknopark İstanbul in Kurtköy.
· Preparing the test equipment generally required for each product
· Automating the measurements taken from the bench test instruments including spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, network analyzers, oscilloscopes etc.
· Developing test scenarios and setups of each product type with respect to the test requirements
· Designing the required test tools and fixtures to be utilized in the mass production for programming, In Circuit Test (ICT) and functional test stations
· Developing scripts and desktop applications using the tools like .NET assemblies(dll’s and executables with C# language), Batch, ActiveX, LabWindows/CVI, TestStand Sequences, LabVIEW VI’s, VEE
· Logging the test results of each product to database automatically through console applications/windows scripts
· Running the tests and reporting to the manufacturing section concerning the manufacturing failures
· Keeping up with continuous improvements on the test procedures and/or the test systems in order to achieve the optimum test process in terms of efficiency, quality and customer feedbacks/requirements
· Preparing the investment plans for the new equipment/measurement systems in order to respond to the new requirements of the new products to be released in advance