GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
C Tech, which is a subsidiary of Turkish Aerospace Industries, is looking for Manufacturing Test Engineers who are going to design and develop automatic test equipment and software for the automated mass production testing of electronic cards, equipment and systems.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Master’s Degree is a plus)
· Minimum 2 years of experience in electronic manufacturing test automation
· Experience in LabVIEW, TestStand, National Instruments Test Equipment
· Experience in using and automation of electronic bench test equipment
· Experience in development of requirements based test scenarios
· Experience in .NET, Batch, ActiveX, LabWindows/CVI, VEE
· Good command of English
· Completed military service
C TECH is looking for a Manufacturing Test Engineer who will work as part of our engineering team located at Teknopark İstanbul in Kurtköy.
· Preparing the test equipment generally required for each product
· Automating the measurements taken from the bench test instruments including spectrum analyzers, waveform generators, network analyzers, oscilloscopes etc.
· Developing test scenarios and setups of each product type with respect to the test requirements
· Designing the required test tools and fixtures to be utilized in the mass production for programming, In Circuit Test (ICT) and functional test stations
· Developing scripts and desktop applications using the tools like .NET assemblies(dll’s and executables with C# language), Batch, ActiveX, LabWindows/CVI, TestStand Sequences, LabVIEW VI’s, VEE
· Logging the test results of each product to database automatically through console applications/windows scripts
· Running the tests and reporting to the manufacturing section concerning the manufacturing failures
· Keeping up with continuous improvements on the test procedures and/or the test systems in order to achieve the optimum test process in terms of efficiency, quality and customer feedbacks/requirements
· Preparing the investment plans for the new equipment/measurement systems in order to respond to the new requirements of the new products to be released in advance