No experience preference
No experience preference
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We, as Çalık Enerji, offer the energy from nature to the people to build a better and sustainable future.
Since its establishment in 1998, Çalık Enerji has become one of the world’s leading energy companies, bringing the energy of nature to the service of people through successful projects conducted across a wide geographic area encompassing CIS countries, the Middle East, Central Asia, Africa and the Balkans in order to create a better and sustainable future.
We are looking for a Wind Project Engineer in Renewable Energy Investments department of Çalık Enerji Headquarters located in Istanbul;
· Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
· Minimum 5 years of experience in power plant projects, preferablywind power plant projects, in pre-license / license procedures, construction permits, pre-construction, construction and commissioning processes
· Preferably able to use Windpro, Wasp, MS Project, AUTOCAD programs
· Proficiency in Microsoft (MS) Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Good command of English both written and verbal.
· A real team-player, analytical thinking and practical & solution-oriented, self-motivated, positive and energetic
· Eager to work in a busy and fast-paced business environment
· No restriction for domestic and international travel
· Completed their military service for male candidates
Roles and Responsibilities:
To be assigned in our in our Istanbul Head Office;
• Assist to the Project Manager in all project management processes, especially in scope of time, risk and stakeholder management, in our WPP projects under construction and newly developed or under evaluation at home and abroad especially in the Balkans and Georgia,,
• Execution of all technical studies of our newly developed wind power plants projects including preparation of technical specifications, BoQ and RFQ documents,
• Implementation of contracts, preparation and control of progress payment and work plans,
• Budget and cash flow tracking, invoice and cost control,
• Ensuring all coordination between our technical office department in the project areas and the project control department in the Head Office,
• Preparing reports and correspondence related to internal and external, private and public institutions
• Managing the processes of maintaining and developing the relevant standards in our wind projects, which are known for their sensitivity to the environment and people (evaluation of environmental and social impacts, carbon certification, etc.)
• Contributing to the creation of corporate standards and documents to be determined together with our Project Manager, especially risk management.
Çalık Enerji, kurulduğu 1998 yılından itibaren, Orta Doğu, Orta Asya, Afrika ve Balkanları kapsayan geniş bir coğrafyada, doğadan gelen enerjiyi insanŞirket Sayfasına Git
Özel Sağlık Sigortası, Servis, Yemek Kartı (Setcard, Ticket, Multinet, Sodexo vb.), Tam Gün Sağlık Hizmetleri.