QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Calzedonia, founded in 1986, in Italy, which is one of the largest international companies in retail sector (hosiery,swimwear and underwear ), continues to open stores in Turkey.
• 4 years university degree from related departments,
• Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken, preferably speaking Italian as a second language,
• Knowledge of brand, product, campaign, customer relations and order analysis
• Highly analytical problem solver, solution oriented, responsible and successful in time
• Excellent proficiency in MS Office tools and will be able to use company reporting programs.
• For all stores; Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly sales reports; calculation of bonuses and preparation of budget file at the beginning of the year,
• Providing communication between Turkey sales team and the relevant departments in Italy,
• Ordering visual materials for stores and following the process,
• Preparing translations, presentations and reports requested by Country Manager and sales team,
• Processing prices, organization chart into the system and informing relevant teams,
• Translation and preparation of event manuals for all brands and stores, informing the team and meeting the demands of Italy.