QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Lead Contract Support to join the team located in İstanbul Turkey. The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of exceptional customer service and comprehensive administrative services to the client and the contract. In order to be successful in the role it is key that the Contract Support understands procedures, processes and operates them to the required standards.
· Build and develop relationships with key business and account lead, customers and external agencies,
· Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized,
· Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, allow better buying and use of preferred suppliers,
· Compiling of the Contract Review pack,
· Conducting supplier surveys on mySupplier,
· Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report,
· Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract and Business Unit Reviews,
· Manage the Contract Support Team in the production of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client,
· Managing the Contract Support Team to control the invoice pool,
· Co-ordination of sub-contractor files, ensuring they are statutorily compliant with QHSE requirements,
· Ensure contract supports issue supplier agreements including contractual flow downs, savings glidepaths to client supply chain partners,
· Lead and develop a Contract Support Team, providing the necessary training and development to ensure effective delivery.