CHEP is a global leader in managed, returnable and reusable packaging solutions, serving many of the world's largest companies in sectors such as consumer goods, fresh produce, beverage and automotive. CHEP’s service is environmentally sustainable and increases efficiency for customers while reducing operating risk and product damage. CHEP’s 7,500-plus employees and 300 million pallets and containers offer unbeatable coverage and exceptional value, supporting more than 500,000 customer touch-points in 49 countries. Our customer portfolio includes global companies and brands such as Procter & Gamble, Sysco, Kellogg's, Kraft, Nestlé, Ford and GM. CHEP is part of Brambles Limited.
We are looking for Field Intelligence Coordinator for Turkey region.
A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below:
• Reporting and performance analysis for pallet business to support all the KPIs
• Maximizing Minor collections KPIs (Other Ds&RPs Minor<1k) through local
Call center with accurate master data and constant follow up actions
• Supporting FI & Asset Teams to increase engagement for achieving
asset operation KPIs of pallet business
• Maintain control over Return and Wrong Declarations Management Process in coordination with Asset Management and Customer Service Operations teams.
• Process all transfers from distributors to distributors (tDDs) on daily basis and improve the tDD Management Process with deep analysis.
• Improve and maintain the level of Distributor cooperation, FTR, stock growth
• Improve and maintain accuracy in Siebel database
• A degree in Business Studies, Engineering or relevant studies
• Knowledge of FMCG Supply Chain in Turkey is a plus
• 0-2 years’ work experience in a customer facing role in retail / FMCG
• Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
• Able to effectively handle and manage a high degree of multiple tasks
• Creative problem solver, self-motivated, results driven
• Strong collaboration and relationship building capabilities,
• Result oriented, goal aligned approach,
• Siebel & BW & SAP knowledge is a big plus
• Strong completer and finisher
• Strong sense of customer satisfaction
• Time management skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent command of English
• Ability to think out of box
• Proficient use of MS Office