QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
Our client is one of leading global company. Due to new opportunities, they are currently looking for an; ‘Human Resources Manager’.
· Bachelor degree or above in Business Administration,Labour Economics and Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management or related discipline,
· Minimum 7 - 8 years work experience in an HR role in a global organisation,
· Minimum 3 years Human Resources Management experience,
· Experince in HR fundamentals – Recruitment, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Evaluation, Organizational Development, Employee Communication and Project Management,
· Good knowledge of local labour laws,
· Excellent written and verbal communication of English,
· PC and MS Office skill is a must,
· High energy to achieve and proven capabilities of multi-tasking and working with deadlines,
· To have good standard of presentation skills,
· To have excellent communication skills,
· Self-driven, result oriented and and good organizing skill,
· Good time management and analytical thinking skill.
Job description :
· To be responsible from Recruitment, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Evaluation, Organizational Development, Employee Communication and Project Management,
· To assist leaders to gain a better understanding of employees' needs and career aspirations,
· Work closely with leaders to analyse, anticipate and outline present and future organisational capabilities,
· Provide relevant tools and programmes to attract, develop, and retain talents,
· Implement HR practices on talent management, leadership development and talent acquisition to close gaps on organisation capabilities,
· Drive performance, development and career process and serve as a coach managers on performance management,
· Preparing monthly and quarterly HR reports,
· To fulfill the recruitment plan with talent employees within the timeline at the right cost,
· To ensure the development and the retention of top talent/potential
· Identify, implement and manage all training activities,
· Manage and control the Payroll by working with our external payroll provider,
· Ensure and protect the employer brand in the market,
· Lead career fairs and internship programs mainly with universities,
· Manage process of triple certification: ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Firmamız Türkiye İş Kurumu'nun 10.03.2015 tarih ve 529 numaralı izin belgesi ile faaliyet göstermektedir.