GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
ESC Payables Operations processes include Invoice processing, Employee Expense Processing, Compliance Checking, Payments, Query Handling, Fixed Assets Handling, Tax return filing, Account Receivable and General Ledger Booking and Reconciliations.
The Ops Accounting Rep 4 performs moderately complex and varied assignments. Most of the impact is related to quality of execution. Works with limited supervision. Demonstrates technical/administrative expertise. Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards. The technical procedures for this level are well defined. Understands how duties relate with others in the team/unit and how the unit integrates with others in accomplishing the work of the function. Basic knowledge of the organization and its policies required. Applies judgment based on practice and precedence.
· Capturing invoice data, inputting and updating the invoice header information to payment system for goods, services and rents.
· Performs various accounting functions like GL posting instructions and proof of account reconciliation, investigations, complex issue resolution.
· Responsible from preparation and payment of Announcement and Advertising Tax, Environmental Cleaning Tax, Chamber of Commerce and Real-estate Taxes.
· Supporting and coordination of contracted staff for all activities for Citi Teknoloji Entity.
· Learn and practice the Citi Expenditure Policy (CEMP) for invoice and expense payment processes.
· Serves as subject matter expert within assigned function, and may provide guidance to lower levels.
· Conducts complex research to resolve open issues.
· Makes journal entries that require supervisor review.
· Communicates with other departments to resolve open issues.
· Works with limited supervision and makes decisions within established guidelines.
· Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards, which are well defined.
· Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
· 1-3 years relevant experience
· Have general accounting knowledge.
· Upper-intermediate spoken and written English.
· Knowledge of and proficiency in the delivery of operational services.
· Ability to work in pressurized environment and to monthly deadlines
· Accuracy, attention to detail
· Integrity & Ethics
· Understands and adopts the control requirements