QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We're looking for a ‘Purchasing Manager’ who will be responsible for all import operations of chemical raw materials as well as local purchases. He / She will be directly reporting to Commercial Director.
• Responsible for all imported raw materials in accordance with the company needs with optimum cost and good quality,
• Review contracts and PO’s with contractors/service providers to ensure best pricing and in compliance with legal requirements and/or government or outside agencies,
• Monitor supplier performance to ensure specifications, quality expectations, and delivery dates are met,
• Search and source new products and/or suppliers based on facility needs,
• Establish meetings (in conjunction with all affected internal Depts.) with suppliers and/or potential suppliers of product related raw materials or services,
• Search and source new products and/or suppliers based on company needs,
• Effectively participate in multi departmental task teams to improve operations and/or to solve problems.
• Bachelor’s degree,
• Minimum 10 years of experience in purchasing and customs operations,
• Very good numerical and analytical skills,
• Strong communication, negotiation , programming and organisation skills,
• Minimum 3 years of Supervisory or Manager experience with leadership abilities,
• Good command of English, both written and spoken,
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Programs,
• Using of SAP is an asset.