QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
UKLA ACADEMY Language Schools Eskişehir Branch is currently recruiting dynamic and professional Teachers of English.
Minimum requirements for Turkish Teachers of English:
- Bachelor’s Degree in ELT, preferably MA in English
- A minimum of 1 year full-time EFL experience
Minimum requirements for Native Teachers:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a related field.
- Qualification in English Language Teaching (e.g., CELTA, DELTA, TESOL, TEFL certification).
- A minimum of 1 year full-time EFL experience at the adult level as well as teaching students at all levels.
- Experience in teaching IELTS and TOEFL preparation.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong computer skills essential.
- Familiarity with educational technology and multi-media learning is highly desirable.
- A strong commitment to enabling students to achieve their learning goals.
- A comprehensive knowledge and experience of teaching English.
- Self-motivation, reliability and flexibility, with a caring, student-focused attitude.
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare and deliver quality English lessons for the agreed number of hours.
- To support students as they learn and help them to progress. To enable students to achieve and exceed their learning goals.
- To keep records up to date (e.g. class registers) and to complete administrative duties related to the role.
- To prepare students to take exams.
- To administer and supervise exams, if required.
- To write progress reports, as required.
- To take part in material development and test design projects.
- To take part in training courses to upgrade skills relevant to the job description as part of a continuing development program.
- Other duties relevant to the job description, as required.