Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor degree in Engineering,
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience,
- Preferably experienced in similar positions,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Knowledge of Creo,
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
- Prone to teamwork, people-oriented communication skills,
- Analitic, open for improvement,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
- Software packages to know: generative shape design, part design, assembly design
- Optional software packages: freestyle, sketch tracer,
- Person should be able, starting from some sketches, to generate engineering surfaces, should check the feasibility of the object by interface with potential suppliers,
- Knowledge of plastic material and technologies to produce plastic components.