GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
• Enterprise network experience, with a strong preference for experience in a globally dispersed environment
• Experience with Enterprise Class network monitoring and management tools such as Solarwinds, PRTG, Tivoli, Nagios, etc.
• 5-10+ years of IP networking and network design principals
• 5-10+ years experience with configuring and troubleshooting routers and switches
• 5-10+ years experience in networking and network security including 802.11, VoIP, Video, VPN's,enterprise routing, MPLS, Metro Ethernet, and L3 switching
• 5-10+ years experience with CISCO routers, switches and Unified Communications and Layer 2 switching
• 5-10+ years experience with Foritinet Firewalls.
• Network Auditing and documenting experience
• Implementation and support knowledge of network management systems, including support of SNMP, Netflow and Syslog protocols
• Must be familiar with operations support practices including Ticketing/ITSM and Change Management processes
• Must have a high level of interpersonal skills including good communication skills and be able to manage multiple priorities while working across multiple sites and countries
• CCNA and /or CCNP is highly desirable
• Support the LAN/WAN environment with vendor partners, other IT departments, and business users. This includes problem troubleshooting activities and understanding new business requirements for network-enabled systems.
• Ability to work with strategic partners and vendors for hosted infrastructure and services including voice, data, monitoring, cloud computing and SaaS
• Troubleshoot and assist with provisioning of Turkey MPLS network.
• Employ a continuous improvement process to improve IT service availability. This includes continuously reviewing network implementations to ensure that they meet the needs of the business community.
• Collaborate on design, implementation and support/manage Fortinet Firewall, and CISCO routing/switching environment.
• Monitoring and Management of production networks, including incoming alerts/feeds and quick rectification of any issues.
• Installation and administration of Cisco Unified Communications.
• Support VPN connections site-to-site and client to site.
• Support/manage wireless network for bridges and clients.
• Support the Wireless network for mining operations.
• Riverbed Steelhead administration.
• Documentation creation and updates across platforms in operations responsibilities.
Position Purpose: This role is responsible for day to day operational support of Colin’ s & all EROĞLU Group data and voice networks that include local/wide area networks, wireless, VOIP, VPN and enterprise data centers. This position will support the global Network operations, Telecommunications, Video infrastructure including routers, switches, Unified Communications installations, life cycle management, maintenance and support requirements for network services assets. Administer network services configuration management and assist in process standardization for the global support community. This position will employ continuous improvement processes to improve service availability using monitoring and performance tools. In conjunction with the network and security teams, this position assists with the design and engineer of Peabody’s data, video, and voice/VoIP solutions. Works with managed service providers, telecommunications providers, and third parties to support, troubleshoot and manage requests, incidents and problems.