QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
We are looking for an Accounting Specialist who will be based in Turkey and remotely support Germany.
- Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts
- Balances books or accounts and prepares (supports preparation of) profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements
- Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
- Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports
- Prepares balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis
- Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation
- Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes
- Prepares and analyzes tax records and reports
- Prepares local, state and federal tax returns
- Assists in preparing statistical and financial reports
- Maintains records and performs miscellaneous tax assignments
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Native level of German is a clear plus, Advance level is a must
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Accounting field
- Competent with advanced features of Microsoft Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and proactive approach
- Familiar general ledger accounting systems/ JD Edwards is a plus
- Payroll experience preferred
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships:?
You will be working in a global company and directly reporting to a Manager in Germany.?
In return for your commitment, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a benefits package.