QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 3 continents and in 7 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty, and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys.
We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
• At least 6 months of technical support experience in a BPO
• Advanced level of French or German & English
• Availability to work various shifts
• Good communication skills both orally and written
• Ability to analyse a problem and provide viable solutions
• Gracious attitude in client service and efficiency in solving the problem
• Answer the support requests over the phone regarding network connectivity issues, hardware configuration issues and other issues
• Offer services tailored to customer needs at the highest standard of performance
• Insert all incidents into a database together with the correct manner in which to resolve them
• Compiling a balance report of work daily/ weekly/ monthly activities
• Private medical insurance, meal tickets and shuttle service
• Rewards & benefits in accordance to your performance and involvement
• Full paid training in order to become the best Support Specialist for our clients
• Soft Skills and Communication Trainings
• Professional work environment in a fast growing company with young and dynamic people
• International career opportunities