QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
pladis is looking for Planning Specialist for our pladis Turkey Çorlu Factory.
Who we are?
With production starting in a small shop in Nohutçu Han, Eminönü in 1944, Ülker has since grown to become the leading food company in Turkey and the region, with more than 300 brands, exports to more than 100 countries around the world, and successful overseas operations. Its wide range of products all-share Ülker's values, with brands in categories including biscuits, cake, chocolate, candy, and gum. By placing sustainability principles and objective orientation at the center of its business model, Ülker continues to contribute to Turkey's economy with its turnover of 7.8 billion TL, close to 9,000 employees, and its zero-waste policy.
pladis was founded in 2016 as a subsidiary of Yıldız Holding, headquartered in Istanbul with the aim of ensuring synergy among the group’s international snack brands and increasing its global competitiveness. Consolidating 300 years of experience in bakery products, chocolate, gum and candy, it is home to beloved, iconic brands such as Ülker, McVitie’s and Godiva. With 25 factories in 11 countries, and a global workforce of 16,000 people in its operations in over 100 countries, pladis offers its consumers the highest quality products and services.
A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below:
- Ensuring that the weekly planning of the production lines of the facilities are made efficiently,
- Being responsible for monthly and long-term capacity work according to monthly projections,
- Creating and transmitting work orders to the production units,
- Following the raw material and material stocks,
- Providing coordination between the relevant units during the implementation of the production planning,
- Planning preparation of weekly, monthly reports.
- IT skills and preferably SAP knowledge for Supply Chain activities.
- Demand planner skills will be an asset.
Essential Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduated from Industrial Engineering,
- Excellent command of English,
- Has analytical thinking skills,
- Planning and organization ability,
- Can actively use vehicles,
- Mastered in detail, have analysis ability,
- Successful in human relations, have effective communication and representation ability,
- Prone to teamwork,
- Residence or willing to relocate to Çorlu/Tekirdağ area (ex. Çorlu, Lüleburgaz, Çerkezköy),
- Will be able to keep up with the dynamic, intensive working pace.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of planning especially food and pharmacy production.
Our winning traits and behaviors
PURPOSE-LED - Energized by our promise to deliver happiness to the world with every bite
AGILE - Ever evolving, never satisfied and never standing still
COLLABORATIVE - Willing to work with others for mutual success, transparent, a win-win seeker
RESILIENT - Quick to adapt to change, fast learner and persistent in the face of setbacks
POSITIVE - Self-motivated, optimistic, courageous, and inspiring