QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for Internal Auditor to join our Internal Audit Department in our Antalya Headquarter.
• University degree or Master’s Degree in the fields of Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering,
• Having minimum 2 years experience in Independent Audit Companies or Internal Audit Departments,
• Excellent level of written and spoken English language is must,
• Preferaly, having CIA and/or IAFA (SMMM) documents,
• Excellent level of Excel and reporting skills,
• Having analythical thinking, strong communication and process management skills and being result oriented,
• No restriction on travelling (Must have a valid Drivers' License,)
• Mandatory military service must be completed for male candidates,
• Living or willing to relocate in Antalya
• Performing risk-based audit activities, questioning the operation of internal control mechanism and establishing proposals, making necessary reports as a result of audit activities in every part of Group companies.
• Performing audit activities of the processes that are critical for the company requested by the Company Management, determining the control deficiencies, sharing the results with the process owners and following the action plans.
• Monitoring of the implementation of the action plans for nonconformities detected at the end of the audit process in certain periods by the related persons and reporting the relevant results.