QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Crenova Systems is a Korea based technology company with branches in Germany and Poland, working in multiple business segments with broadcast systems being in focus. For more information please visit our website.
Crenova is establishing a new operation in Ankara, Turkey to serve its global customers for Android based SW solutions. In this location we will hire senior and junior level Android developers and project managers.
For the senior and junior level Android developer position, please refer to below.
• Expert-level knowledge of Android SDK, Object and ProtocolOriented Programming
• English fluency
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, applicants from other engineering departments, Mathematics & Statistics are also welcome with equivalent experience. Non-Graduates with experience are also encouraged to apply.
• For senior applicants minimum 2 years of similar work experience
• Experience developing commercial software with Java.
• Experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
• Strong knowledge of material UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Knowledge of open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Understanding of Google's Material Design principles and interface guideline
• Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, test-driven development, static analysis, and automated integration tests
· Experience with Android Studio, debuggers, revision control systems (e.g. GIT) and bug tracking (e.g. REDMINE)
Recommended Android Library Knowledge: