Orta düzey yönetici
Orta düzey yönetici
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Doğuş Hospitality Group operates in the D Hotelier, Travel Management / MICE (ANTUR), Food & Beverage (d.ream) and Retail industries.
D-Hotels and Resorts are pioneer in the sector with its owned and operated hotels serving to international standards. Strengthening its position with global cooperations, the Group continues to create value for Turkey.
We as D Maris Bay; feel responsible and committed to create a working environment that is challenging, satisfying and fun, so we can retain and motivate excellent people during their long term careers with D Maris Bay.
We are looking for Outlet Manager who must have;
- Being young and energetic,
- Being passionate about what you do,
- Being a perfectionist,
- Being extroverted/outgoing,
- Being hungry for new challenges,
- Being a team player - positive with strong communication skills and solution oriented,
- Planning and organizational skills,
- Having advanced communication skills (verbal as well as written),
- Being a people oriented manager/ leader - hands on approach is essential,
- Being multi-lingual (English is a must),
- Excellent listening and communication skills,
- Ability to communicate decisions and manage various situations,
- Having the ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines,
- Having excellent problem solving skills and analytical ability and able to manage a high volume of work,
- Sensitivity for a multi-cultural environment,
- Well balanced personality with a positive attitude for constant improvement,
- Customer service orientation,
- Having lived in a multi-cultural environment outside of home country,
- Hotel Management Diploma/ Degree is an asset,
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a 5 star hotel.
To manage the Restaurant as a successful independent profit center, ensuring that all functions are successfully executed in a courteous and professional manner, ensuring maximum guest and employee satisfaction consistent with D Maris Bay
Standards, through planning, organizing, directing, training and controlling the Food and Beverage operation and administration.