GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Günaydın started out as a small butcher’s shop in Bostancı Istanbul and whilst stating its slogan “MEAT IS OUR SPECIALITY”, has come to where it is today by never compromising on high quality and taste. Today, Günaydın is one of Turkey’s giants in the restaurant sector, boasting more than 40 branches each established with equity capital, 1 central logistics division and 1 central warehouse. Günaydın also provides a service to the restaurant sector in the production and sale of raw meats.
As a result of its dedication to high quality in its products and services, the brand has been in the top 3 of the top 10 restaurant selections every year.
You will be assisting Cüneyt Asan, Co-founder of Günaydın, by being present, reachable and resourceful at all times in order to support a very high-paced agenda within a demanding business environment.
Qualifications and Job Descriptions:
- You have a minimum of 5 years of solid experience as a Personal / Executive Assistant, (less experience will be considered for someone passionate, professional, and dedicated to his/her duty)
- You can communicate fluently in English and Turkish, (written & verbal)
- You excel in communication and relationship-management skills,
- You have strong time-management and follow-up skills
- You’re a talented problem solver with a “can-do attitude”
- You’re a real multi-tasker who can handle ambiguity in a confident and agile manner,
- You maintain confidential information with high integrity, and you know how to act diplomatic when necessary,
- You have no restriction to travel domestically and overseas,
- You have driver license and you're an active driver.
Your main duties are listed (but not limited to) below:
- Daily, weekly, and long-term agenda management by handling high volume professional and social calendar,
- Planning and organizing meetings, travel and accommodation,
- Accompanying Mr. Asan during travels, if needed,
- Screening calls, handling emails and other communication tools when necessary,
- Following up relevant correspondence or paper work. (i.e. regarding domestic or international travel)