QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy hidration products?
Danone Waters Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the Budget Controller - Logistics position. Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone's great mission!
As the Budget Controller - Logistics, you will play an important role in driving the company to its goals through close business partnering and continuous collaboration with Operations department. Are you ready to drive the performance?
To be able to be successful in the role, you need to have:
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in financial & business control, reporting, planning functions
· Basic accounting knowledge is required/ IFRS reporting experience is an asset
· Financial controlling experience is required / FMCG experience is an asset
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· MS Office (advanced excel) knowledge; SAP knowledge is an asset
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong cross functional relationships
· Adherence to a specific process and facilitate requests to meet specific deadlines through effective time management
· Ability to bring creativity to the position while striving for continuous improvement
· No military obligation for male candidates
About The Job
In the context of your job, you will report to the Budget Control Manager and be responsible for the following:
· Being a business partner to Logistics Operations team by providing detailed analysis related to logistic activities of the company and tracking global trends like oil prices..etc.
· Manage Rolling Forecast process for COGS by close working with demand planning and Logistics team, challenge and build forecast accuracy
· Involvement in monthly closing process and all accruals booked
· Providing variance analysis between actuals vs forecast, obtaining valid explanations for variances from Logistics team
· Identify and drive cost improvement opportunities, to be an active contributor to productivity projects, validate, review and track proposed savings.
· Engaging on CoProd/Innovation projects challenging all cost items in recipes
· Continuously identify, design and implement improvements in processes leveraging technology and data
Danone is a world leading food company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
This is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone and grow your expertise in an environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are highly encouraged. In this role, you will play an important role in trade investment strategy of the business, and you will contribute to drive “change” & “growth”.
This dynamic working environment offers you opportunities to nurture your potential to enable a strong career development.