QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Danone Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for the "Business Forecasting Specialist" position. If you are looking for a job to work in a dynamic, diverse, and growing business that participates in various categories, you may be the perfect match for this position! Take this opportunity to GROW Together!
As “Business Forecasting Specialist” you will be a key member for the finance team. You will ensure financial figures are completely, accurately and timely reported while complying with internal control & budgetary guidelines.
- Preparing and consolidating internal and external (global or regional) topline presentations.
- Ensuring financial controls are fulfilled for Internal Audit (Dango)
- Supporting completeness, accuracy and timely delivery of financial reporting (actuals, forecasts, ad-hoc reports)
- Preparing and maintaining topline analysis files
- Following up sales volume rolling forecast data with supply chain department
- Calculating gross sales and net sales figures from sales volume data
- Calculating and analyzing topline variances vs previous estimates
- Uploading monthly financial data to global system
- Ensuring compliance to financial controlling scope of internal control framework
To be able to succeed in the role, you need to have;
- Minimum 1 year of Budgeting/Planning/Controlling experience in Finance Department
- Excellent command of English
- SAP knowledge is preferable
- University degree
- MS Office knowledge is a must
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good in business relations management
- Curious and open to learn & share