QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Looking for a job where you can make a difference for the health of babies?
Danone Nutricia is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to work in Connect Team. He/She will be responsible from all digital touchpoints including one the biggest mother & baby website and as well as Precision Marketing, Doubleclick Programmatic Advertising, SEO/SEA, etc.
You will be part of our talented team that are proud of Nutricia's great mission!
Come & join us to make everyday count for the parents & babies!
About the job
• The person will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and will fully support digital media and digital marketing projects with a complete understanding of brand needs (marketing insights, issues and opportunities) and complete alignment with brand marketing team for the best & meaningful digital strategy across all digital toucpoints to serve brand needs.
Digital Projects Development
• Responsible from briefieng the key internal and external stakeholders (media agency) to launch digital media plans with the alignment of Digital Lead.
• Responsible from coordinating external and internal resources to on air digital media plans on time and on budget.
• Responsible from the performance evaluation and performance improvement of digital media plans by managing the digital media agency, deeply analysing the data and preparing learnings and recomended actions continiously.
• Responsible from Digital Media Agency & E-Business projects & SEO Agency as well as seamless implementation of projects and activities inline with Digital Media Strategy.
• Facilitates effective collaboration between cross-functional team including brand team, ecommerce team, graphic designers and IT/IS team.
Digital Projects Evaluation
• Closely monitors and analyzes digital plans & activities with relevant KPIs and makes recomendations accordingly.
• Provides know how on relevant digital trends, insights and opportunities by scouting new agencies, key vendors’ (Google, Facebook, etc..) opportunities, competitive initiatives, local best practices within Danone Group.
• Continiously track new digital & social media happenings and share all new & relevant learnings with brand marketing team.
• University degree in a relevant discipline (Eg. Engineering, BA, MBA, business with a digital media focus)
• Working experience: 1-2 years of digital marketing experience preferably in a well known FMCG company or digital media agency working for top FMCG experience or in a e-commerce business is a plus
• A good understanding of digital and technologies and ability to pro-actively manage the delivery of technical aspects of multiple digital marketing campaigns
• Ability to manage and track budgets / estimates and report on project financials
• Excellent project management skills, Experience managing projects with both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience working digital creative agencies and/or digital media agencies.
• Ability to work in teams & autonomosly
• Excellent team player with enthusiasm, curiosity and willingness to learn, experience of management with cross-functional team like sales/e-commerce, IT/IS, legal is a plus
• Strong skills in relationship building, negotiation, and presentation/communication
• Familiarity with Social media, Google Analytics, SEA/SEO and Doubleclick Programmatic is an asset
• Proficiency in MS Office applications
• Fluent in English