QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems or other relevant departments,
· Minimum 2 years of experiences,
· Having worked with at least one of the ETL tools (SSIS, ODI, Data Stage, etc.),
· Having worked with at least one of the following business intelligence tools: Microsoft BI, Qlickview, MicroStrategy, Business Object etc.,
· Experienced about TSQL, MDX, DAX query languages,
· Having analytical thinking skills, prone to teamwork,
· Having regular reporting habit and giving importance to documentation,
· Following new technologies closely, being open for learning and improving himself/herself, BigData etc.,
· Knowledge of a statistical language as R or Python is a plus,
· Able to take responsibility and to find solutions,
· Having problem solving skills,
· Good command of English,
· For male applicants – military service completed.
· To prepare data warehouse and business intelligence infrastructure,
· To set data models required for the reports prepared within business intelligence team,
· To take part in production projects of needed analytical data.
Defacto is an equal opportunity employer whereby we ensure all hiring and employment decisions without the practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.