QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems or other relevant departments,
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in HR Analytics processes
- Having worked with at least one of the ETL tools (SSIS, ODI, Data Stage, etc.),
- Having worked with at least one of the following business intelligence tools: Microsoft BI, Qlickview, MicroStrategy, Business Object etc.,
- Experienced about TSQL, MDX, DAX query languages,
- Having analytical thinking skills, prone to teamwork,
- Having regular reporting habit and giving importance to documentation,
- Following new technologies closely, being open for learning and improving himself/herself, BigData etc.,
- Knowledge of a statistical language as R or Python is a plus,
- Able to take responsibility and to find solutions,
- Having problem solving skills,
- Good command of English