QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2020, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Minimum 3 years of women knitwear experience in a similar position,
- Advanced planning, organizing and negotiation skills,
- Analytical thinking skills, practical and solution oriented,
- Have a good understanding on womenswear consumer demands and a gut feeling of “bestseller trends”
- Good command of English,
- No obstacle to travel,
- Capable of driving a vehicle actively,
- No military obligation (for male candidates).
- Conducting Customer and Competitor researches and analysis, adapting the findings on buying actions,
- Identifying customers’ demands, preferences and expectations and preparing collections accordingly,
- Succesfull order tracking, new qualities offer, succesfull price negotiations,
- Following trends and changes in customer demands,
- Preparing reports by reviewing sales performance indicators regularly,
- Maintaining relationships with existing suppliers and searching for new resources for new products.