QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, relevant Engineering or disciplines.
- Passionate about CRM and Data Analytics, planning her/his career in this area
- Experience with big data, data visualization and analytics tools
- 4+ years of experience in a monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data about Customer Loyalty Management, Customer Analytics, Marketing role in E-commerce or CRM department.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Experience with MS Office, SQL Server Management (strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries), SPSS Modeler, R, Phyton.
- Experience in web / mobile app analytics is imperative – experience with multiple platforms are a plus
- Experience with E-commerce bigdata and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Social Media Listening)
- Familiarity with techniques such as regression, extrapolation, time series analysis, forecasting, statistical hypothesis testing and econometric models.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills
- Conducting big data studies in order to create a customer data platform under the roof of CRM
- Analyzes data identifying trends and patterns related to guest-customer (CRM) segments, marketing performance, store/web/mobile app analytics and user experience
- Analyze and interpret user segments and behaviors to be leveraged in lifecycle marketing
- Serve as gate keeper of consumer KPIs and provides strategies on how to drive the metrics up across database growth, quality
- Build and maintain of business-wide consumer analytics customer-centric dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis
- Find correlations between different types of data
- Ensure the right customer data is being captured at all points of entry and work with internal/external source system partners
- Analyze and forecast customer journeys with real time customer event scenarios
- Find, identify and decide the best set of customers for smart campaign targeting
- Analyze the results of CRM actions (campaign usage, click rate, conversion rate, cohort etc.)
- Support, test, and monitor data integrations between e-commerce systems, enterprise applications and the data warehouse.
- Follow performance of CRM works