QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Director and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Textile Engineering, Mathematichs, Statistics,
- At least 2 years of working experience in Planning or E-Commerce,
- Advanced level of written and spoken English,
- Excellent analyzing and organizing skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel applications,
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Assess inventory management and control,
- Knowledge in Synchronization warehouse inventory with eCommerce and retail inventory,
- Managing sales and operations in international e-commerce websites,
- Creating new opportunities and generating commercial conditions,
- Reviewing e-commerce contracts,
- Controlling stock tracking,
- Giving feedback to customer reviews and evaluating sales reports,
- Ensuring all E-com inventory is active and reactivate re-allocated old styles weekly,
- Ensuring all styles go live as scheduled,
- Participating in IT related projects to upgrade system, processes & tools.