QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Having a Bachelor’s degree,
- Minimum1 year of experience in payment systems or fraud,
- Have a good command of English,
- Tracking of order processes and warehouse performance,
- Good use of Office programs,
- Experienced in crisis management,
- Experienced in Cancellation and Refund process management,
- Preferably know the working system of Marketplace companies,
FOR CIS, MENA, TURKEY ONLINE SITES;
- Monitoring and analyzing suspicious transactions on the system,
- Investigating fraudulent transactions that may occur through credit cards, Virtual Pos, E-Commerce and taking necessary actions,
- Following and responding to bank expenditure objection processes,
- To follow and respond to the expenditure objection processes from the Law,
- Payment method processes and project tracking.
- Analyzing and reporting suspicious transaction reports.
- To follow up fraud developments and projects when necessary,
- Reviewing the relevant reports, making analyzes and revising the rules when necessary.