QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Director and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering, Textile Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics,
- At least 2 years of working experience in Planning or E-Commerce,
- Advanced level of written and spoken English,
- Excellent analyzing and organizing skills,
- Good knowledge of MS Excel applications,
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Preparation of season transition plans and stock management in all channels accordingly,
- Creating additional option plans for the best-selling category in E-Commerce channel and sharing them with product teams, determining order quantities and assortment plans,
- Determining the sales budget plan for next year at quarter-sub division level,
- Studying the best-good-base for the current period budget,
- Effective and efficient management of stock availability, stock turnover and e-commerce warehouse capacity,
- Analyzing weekly sales performance and optimizing e-commerce stock mix according to margin - stock availability - sales criteria,
- Preparing annual, monthly and weekly stock flow plans and revising if necessary,
- Transfering of idle, broken stocks in E-Commerce warehouse to the stores,
- Following up the studio sample process and visual shootings, providing missing samples,
- Development and follow-up of the development demands of automation processes in Rpt and initial dispatch processes,
- Development of indicator reports to support the strategic growth of E-Commerce business,
- Ad-hoc analysis, determination and monitoring of actions.