QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2021, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Management Engineering departments,
- Min. 2-3 years of experiences at a relevant position, experienced in project management, strategic planning or process development,
- Good command of English both spoken and written,
- Strong analytical and planning skills,
- Advanced level in MS Office programs is a plus.
- Helping decision making process of the top management in HR by providing detailed business valuation/ strategic road map and long term key success factors with a strategic point of view,
- To define/ improve HR business models to be implemented according to current needs,
- To ensure adaptation in accordance with the vision of globalization, digitalization and being smart & simple,
- Taking an active part in the all HR projects,
- Measured desired performance of HR projects,
- Identify areas for improvement HR,
- Following HR developments to produce innovative HR project ideas.