QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Director and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
• University degree in Engineering field,
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience in logistics preferably in retail / warehousing and/or distribution
• Experience on E-commerce Logistics, fulfillment and/or courier operations is an asset.
• Great attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks,
• Fluent English skill, both written and spoken
• High level of analytical skills
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• Proactive, curious and able to work under pressure.
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• Available for travel abroad.
• Implements established logistics and supply chain policies, procedures, and practices to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs.
• Initiates/participates process development projects, follow up system projects between DeFacto and 3PL’s.
• Collaborates with country E-commerce Logistics Specialists for daily operation follow up and trouble-shooting; maintains daily objectives and ensures work goals are met in a timely and effective manner.
• Ensures the accuracy of data flow between 3PL company and Defacto’s systems in all warehouse operations (inbound & outbound) including stock accuracy both physically and systematically.
• Establishes process flows and support country E-commerce Logistics Specialists for implementation of new processes and procedures.
• Promotes productivity and safety through constant feedback to direct reports. Performance measurement of 3PL company and ensure increasing of daily performance (warehouse & distribution).
• Monitors cost trend of countries’ logistics budgets under her/his responsibility to act accordingly.
• Analyzing the data and processes to create opportunities for new improvements.
• Assisting in managing and coordinating warehouse service provider tenders.
• Controlling monthly 3PL invoices.