QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor's degree from related fields such as Industrial Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Engineering, System Engineering and MIS,
- Having at least 3 years of experience in E-Commerce Business Analysis and minimum 5 years in total about Business Analysis field,
- Good command of written and spoken English to communicate with the foreign partners,
- Ability to use MS Excel, PowerPoint and Visio effectively and having the knowledge about T_SQL,
- Having knowledge and application experience about standards such as data modeling, ER Diagrams, UML and SysML,
- Participated in the backend and integration layer of E-Commerce projects, preferably experienced in Web Interface and Mobile Application projects,
- Having good analytical skills, data-oriented thinking and problem solving competence,
- Having a well-planned and disciplined working habit, preferably having the experience to use a demand management application, demand management and application development processes,
- Having strong communication skills and prone to teamwork,
- Interested in researching and learning new technologies, able to follow mobile and digital transformations closely,
- Having knowledge about Agile working practices (preferably).
- · Ensuring end-to-end project and business follow-up in sales models with overseas E-Commerce website and business partners, to master the system topology and requirements,
- · Ensuring a healthy communication between Internal Customer and Inhouse and External development teams,
- · Assuming the role of Business Analyst in the team and following-up planning, analysis and testing processes as part of DeFacto Technology Agile teams,
- · Making necessary interviews for detailed analysis by examining the requests from customers.
- · Preparing requirement and technical analysis documents based on the requests of product owner,
- · Making regular feedback about the assigned tasks, to prepare and follow up periodical work plans.