Medium Level Manager
Medium Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor's degree in Textile Engineering or related field,
- Minimum 6 years of merchandising&buying experience in buying in fashion retail
- Good knowledge of product and fabric is required,
- Having commercial perspective,
- Should be proactive in analyzing customer expectations,
- Solid knowledge about business strategy planning and forecasting,
- Good managerial skills,
- Excellent command of English,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications,
- Strong presentation and communication skills,
- No obstacle to travel in Turkey and abroad,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Manage category capacity according to supplier portfolio.
- Manage supplier communication as first point person.
- Following up trends, visiting suppliers regularly and choosing collections from suppliers.
- Manage line capacity in case of Cos disruption to minimize delivery delays with BUD partnership.
- Support product development processes management according to buying calendar timelines, monitor and support process to ensure successful on time sample development and costing process in collaboration with product managers, merchandisers and buyers.
- Collaborating with suppliers for the production of trend products.
- Perform coaching, mentoring and training of merchandisers according to merchandisers competency across KRA's in agreement with product managers.
- Support buyers in meeting with suppliers to gain market intelligence and collect new samples.
- Keep inventory on target.
- Providing regular motivation and mentoring to all staff to encourage on-going professional development.