QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in storage, distribution, workflows, process analysis and reporting issues,
- Advanced command of MS office programs and preferably good command of Excel at macro level,
- Strong problem solving, analytical thinking, planning and communication skills,
- Good command of English,
- Class B driver’s license and active driver,
- For male candidates; military service should be completed.
- Implementing established logistic and supply chain policies, procedures, and practices to meet requirements supporting short and long-term business needs,
- Managing logistic activities required for the timely and efficient supply chain process of incoming and outgoing materials and distribution of products,
- Supporting the search for 3PL options for each operation,
- Supporting to run the tender process,
- Controlling details of monthly invoices and confirms the amount of invoice,
- Being responsible for enforcing organization policies of conduct and safety and initiates disciplinary action,
- Identifying the causes of product losses and takes corrective action,
- Promoting productivity and safety through effective training and constant feedback to direct reports,
- Performance measurement of 3PL company and ensuring increasing of daily performance (warehouse+transportation),
- Maintaining daily objectives and ensuring work goals are met in a timely and effective manner,
- Monitoring, analyzing, and making suggestions transportation methods, to maximize asset utilization,
- Expediting the transportation of products by trouble-shooting immediately when problems arise,
- Supporting the transportation negotiation function by providing cost and route analyses, and route alternatives.