QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Leading the technology transformation in Defacto with 15000+ employees and 200+ IT employees (In-house developed ERP)
Working with new technologies: .Net Core, Couchbase, Docker, Kubernetes, Nats.io, Dapr.io etc.
Managing end-to-end DevOps environment.
Developing software framework platform that can be used in all applications at Defacto.
If you want to take part in such a transformation, apply now!
- BSc. degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or related fields,
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in enterprise projects,
- Understanding of core principles of OO design & development,
- Willing to work in an Agile environment,
- Experience in developing enterprise grade software with .Net technologies
- Experience in developing highly available and scalable service backend
- Experience in Key/Value, Document, Relational database models
- Familiar with container orchestration concepts
- Willing to build a new, highly scalable service backend with .Net Core, Docker, Kubernetes,
- No military service obligation (for male applicants),
- Location of this job position will be in our IT company operating within the structure of Yıldız Technical University – İkitelli Technopark.
- As a framework development team we are responsible to maintain & develop business critical, large scale software components
- Opportunity to work with these amazing technologies: .Net Core, Couchbase, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Nats.io, GrayLog, Elastic Search, Grafana, Prometheus, Dapr.io, SonarQube, Azure DevOps, IIS, WCF, Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Core, MS-SQL Server, MsBuild
- We are working with DevOps tools in an agile environment where continuous change is required for success.
- We want to meet you, if you are willing to play part in a such environment and develop our next-gen service backend with modern technologies