QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- University degree from Industrial Engineering or related departments,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Minimum 1 year of experience in logistics, inventory management, process management and reporting,
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Strong planning and organizational skills,
- Competent in teamwork,
- Valid driving license (B) and no obstacle for travelling.
- Carry out process and system development activities under the scope of supply chain management,
- Follow the stock movements between the warehouses and create periodical management reports,
- Conduct deep dive analysis for the stock inaccuracies,
- Coordinate with IT department for the systemic issues and risks,
- Ensure that the stock accuracy is within the defined limits,
- Take active role in annual inventories of all warehouses,
- Perform warehouse and site visits within the scope of projects.