QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- University degree from Industrial Engineering or related departments,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in logistics, process management and reporting,
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office applications,
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills,
- Strong planning and organizational skills,
- Competent in teamwork,
- Valid driving license (B) and no obstacle for travelling.
- Carry out periodic and ad hoc reporting for the whole supply chain department,
- Standardize system reports and ensure the data accuracy across all stakeholders,
- Calculate, manage and standardize all operational and personal KPIs of supply chain,
- Identify the reporting requirements of operations and the management, coordinate with BI team to create the reports,
- Carry out performance measurement of all supply chain activities,
- Perform warehouse and site visits within the scope of projects.