We are looking for a teammate with the following qualifications for our company, which manufactures electrical circuit breakers and low voltage equipment and is located in Tuzla DESBAŞ Free Trade Zone.
• Graduated from Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering departments of universities,
• Having knowledge of ERP program, preferably using Netsis ERP,
• At least 5 years of experience in Production Planning, MRP, MRP-2,
• Preferably have knowledge of ERP implementation processes,
• Will create English report formats related to the relevant processes of the business and report them to the senior management in abroad,
• Knowledge of work and time study, supply chain management, warehouse management, lean production, 5S,
• Good command of spoken and written English,
• Disciplined and effective time user with managerial skills,
• Having a class B license and able to drive actively,
• Completed military service for male candidates,
• Residing on the Anatolian side of Istanbul,
Responsibilities and Job definition:
• Realization of management, coordination and process improvement actions of all planning, supply chain, purchasing and logistics processes of the company.
• To prepare and implement weekly and monthly production plans, taking into account the capacity in line with the orders from the sales & marketing department and customers.
• By ensuring that stock levels are kept at optimum levels, preventing out-of-stocks and excess stocks,
• To make a purchase plan in accordance with the sales forecasts and the determined safety stock levels and to ensure that the products are supplied on time,
• To ensure the formation of a healthy communication process with the sales team, customer and warehouse until the delivery stage of the transferred orders in order to ensure timely delivery to the customers.
• Creating supply chain strategies and policies and adapting them according to changing conditions,
• Development of supply chain strategies and coordination of process improvement studies in order to increase efficiency, quality, effective cost management and operation speed,
• Identifying all design supply chain needs in order to increase customer satisfaction and reduce supply chain costs,