QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
DEVA has been operating since 1958 and is one of the pioneering pharmaceutical companies in Turkey. DEVA, having R&D in focus, manufactures with international quality standards and currently exports products to other countries worldwide.
DEVA is seeking for a Internal Auditor ;
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related fields from a reputable university (Master degree is an additional asset),
- Min 4 years of internal audit experience is preferred (experience in big four audit companies is an asset),
- CIA sertificate is an asset, CISA is preffered.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Proficient in MS Office applications, SAP knowledge is an asset,
- Result-oriented and multitasking personality with strong planning and analytical skills,
- Maintaining respectful and effective communications and relationships with management and staff of areas under review,
- For male candidates military service must be completed.
- Perform and manage operational, financial and compliance audits in accordance with the annual audit plan,
- Providing constructive recommendations to management in order to add value to the company
- Prepare internal audit reports according to internal audit work results,
- Review effectiveness and sufficiency of internal controls including the policies and procedures and identify risky areas,
- Ensure that policies are up to date and act as a consultant in the preparation of the policies.