GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Provide technical support and training to Diebold Nixdorf Service Operations and local Service Partners in the country/area on Diebold Nixdorf and third party products, in close cooperation with 4th Level Product Support. Is the first contact point of the senior field service engineer in case of Hardware and related software incidents and problems.
You are responsible for
- Product Support: Supporting a medium-size product range, not just in terms of the number of products but also in terms of their complexity and similarities to other supported products. Processing support inquiries from local Service Partners and local Service Operations.
This includes activities such as:
- Analysis of technical issues and configuration topics
- Evaluation of trace and log files
- Determination of reproduction steps
- Identification of root causes, proposal of resolutions/workarounds
- Documentation and escalation to upper support level of non-documented and /or unknown issues
- On-site system support in escalation cases
- Proactive analysis of HW and related SW problems, and Service KPI’s Monitoring product and service benchmarks (e.g. failure rates, repeat calls, incomplete calls, Mean Time To Repair, parts usage). Generating corresponding evaluations and statistics and forwarding them to the appropriate party for resolution (4th Level Product Support, Professional Services, Spare Parts Logistics, etc.).
Identify worst performer terminals and technicians challenges, and propose improvement action plans.
- Documentation & Piloting Creating, reviewing and improving technical documentation and problem reports. Distributing information to the field.
Assisting in customer project piloting.
- Technical Product Lifecycle Management Manage all technical aspects for assigned products from introduction to the local market till end of service.
Assist local Professional Services with new product integration and validation.
Work with Service Operations to define the most efficient repair strategy (e.g. Mean Time To Repair, Spare Parts boot kit) with the best Return On Investment.
Field Change Order planning, follow-up and reporting.
Assist Services and Sales Representatives from a technical perspective on regular customer meetings and others as needed.
- Planning Activities & Process Management Assuming responsibility for moderately complex tasks related to the management and further development of the group's internal processes. Assist with process standardization within the country.
- Continuous Improvement Process Observe technical and process problems at all times and consolidate information at country and area level.
Proactively inform Manager about potential problems and offer improvement suggestions, if possible.
Always share (new) knowledge and best practices with colleagues. Frequently use the corporate knowledge base to find solutions and provide input to it.
- Trainings Planning and implementation of basic training courses for the local Service Operations and local Service Partners on local specifics regarding products and processes. For certified instructors, planning and implementation of generic product training courses and workshops on Diebold Nixdorf and third party products.
- Technical university/bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline (e.g. mechatronics, electronics, electrical engineering, software engineering).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar technical function.
- Good spoken and written Turkish and English is required.
- Knowledge of and experience in using the relevant tools and procedures (ticketing systems, test & diagnostic tools, trace analysis, …)
- Deep product knowledge of banking industry.
- Interpersonal competence for training and coaching.
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Windows operating systems.
- Customer focus.
- Understanding of the related customer processes and work environment.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken.
- Strong ability to remotely support engineers.
- Availability for travelling all around the Country/Area and others as needed.
- Basic ITIL skills.
What We Offer
- Performance bonus
- Health Insurance (covering family)
- Life Insurance
- Child care allowance
- Meal allowance
- Company Car
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
–Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**