GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE YOUR STORY REAL AT DIGITURK?
We are, Digiturk, the first digital broadcasting platform in Turkey, have brought a new perspective to television broadcasting in Turkey with the firsts we have pioneered since our establishment in 1999. Keeping up with today's changing viewing experience Digiturk has started to provide internet services to members as of 2021. With our more than 3 million members and 1500 employees, we have managed to set the standards in the sector and have continued to strengthen our technological infrastructure and human resources with our innovative vision.
beIN MEDIA GROUP acquired Digiturk the leading PAY TV operator in Turkey in August 2016; and now has over 55 million subscribers worldwide. beIN MEDIA GROUP’S flagship sports network, beIN SPORTS, holds the single largest portfolio of sports rights of any global broadcaster; and through its iconic MIRAMAX film studio, beIN holds an extensive library of Hollywood blockbusters while having a growing presence in series and movies production and distribution, as well as in the digital space. The group distributes and produces an unrivalled array of entertainment, live sport and major international events across 5 continents, 43 countries and in 7 different languages spanning Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and the Middle East & North Africa (MENA).
If you are ready to make your story real in a colorful and vibrant world by constantly renewing & improving yourself, join us and let's build the future of broadcasting together.
We are looking for talented teammates who are ready to make their story real!
- Degree in related areas from a reputable university, MBA or Master’s degree is a plus,
- At least 3 years of relevant experience,
- Excellent command of English,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office,
- Preferably having a PMI certificate especially knowledge on PMP methodologies,
- Previous work experience in telecommunications, project management, consulting is a plus,
- Previous work experience in telecommunications, broadcasting or internet service companies is a plus,
- Experience in process improvement, resource utilization, project analysis, financial analysis and business development,
- Customer-driven attitude,
- Excellent communication skill,
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate reports,
- Strong organization and coordination skills,
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure,
- Consistency in strong work ethic.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input from client and project team, in terms of quality and communications,
- Organize and lead Project kick off calls and briefings, resource allocation and coordination,
- Manage all post-delivery project needs, maintain relationships with stakeholders and assure client satisfaction,
- Ensure clear communication among all groups involved, update project schedules and calendars with the input from the client and project team,
- Build and maintain relationships with project stakeholders,
- Set up and implement a strategy for successful completion of new and on-going projects to be delivered on time, on budget and on scope,
- Create and maintain reports on any deviations and risks in delivery of the initiatives,
- Provide project support under the guidance of Transformation & PMO Manager,
- This position reports to Transformation & PMO Manager.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Digiturk ‘’cares about your life” – Life Insurance
- Digiturk also cares about your family - Private health insurance family members included
- Digiturk stands by you in your retirement - Digiturk retirement contribution
- Do whatever you want on your birthday leave (Paid birthday leave)
- A Happy birthday gift from Digiturk (Birthday gift card)
- Digiturk supports our mothers (Nursery benefit)
- Digiturkers celebrate holidays together (gift card)
- Global talent programs that offer development opportunities in a multicultural environment
- The opportunity to work with joy in a positive environment