Medium Level Manager
Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Medium Level Manager
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you want to join our growth journey? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results?
Dinex Turkey is looking for a new Product Development Team Leader with focus on both ATS (exhaust after-treatment-system) and PTS (pipe treatment system) products, for his growing and evolving Engineering Department organization in Turkey. The candidate will find a great chance to be the one taking role in the establishment of a brand new team with Application and Simulation Engineering competence under the roof of Engineering Department organization with the involvement of both existing product engineering employees, as well as new hires.
Dinex Turkey Engineering Department is responsible for development of exhaust after treatment systems (ATS) and pipe treatment systems (PTS).
· Leading a team of product designers, application engineers and simulation engineers working on ATS and PTS projects giving technical support to customers in terms of product knowledge and product functionality on customer applications. Taking leading role in the establishment of the team.
· Spreading “product owner” responsibility and understanding to the complete team.
· Ensuring the team designs ATS/PTS systems according to the production feasibility of the Dinex facilities world wide in cooperation with the process and production engineering, by also considering the feedbacks from Quality, Supply Chain and tool and single component suppliers from different sites. Demanding, building up and strengthening the quality for the related processes.
· Evaluation of the technical specifications by reviewing with the internal departments and agreeing upon with the customer product development departments based on design and process capabilities of Dinex. Increasing customer technical specification knowledge of the team.
· Leading technical feasibility checks and design validations on thermal/structural durability, acoustics performance and safety with the integrated simulation engineering competence within the team.
· Conducting investigation and research on new/advanced materials and design innovations.
· Collaborating with PM for the project milestone deliverables of product developments phases and project validations.
· Taking responsibility in system creation and improvement like PDM, PLM, change and revision management, etc.
· Standardization of product drawings and spreading standardization logic into production plant/s
· Bachelors or Masters degree in Automotive, Mechanical or equivalent engineering degrees.
· Preferably minimum 3 years of experience in product development team management in the automative industry. Profiles that do not have team leadership experience but with strong product development engineering background in automative industry supported with good leadership characteristics are also welcomed.
· Good at leading multi-cultural teams to identify and solve issues and able to go in details where needed.
· General knowledge in RFI and RFQ phases.
· Experience in 3D solid and surface modelling & 2D creation with Solidworks. Ability and experience to review and interpret CFD and Mechanical FEA analysis results is an asset. Hands on simulation engineering experience is a big asset.
· Experience in the basic production processes like welding (MIG/MAG/TIG), CNC machining, sheet metal forming and milling.
· Experienced in GD&T.
· Self-driven, result-oriented and flexible in working approach, strong team player. Structured, fact-based and analytical in working approach.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
Özel Sağlık Sigortası, Servis, Yemekhane, Yakacak, Giyim Yardımı, Erzak Yardımı, Bayram Yardımı.