QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Graduates of Business Administration, Economics, Finance and Accounting, Financial Business Administration or other related departments
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar positions
- Excellent command of written and verbal English
- Strong experience in Excel
- SAP knowledge is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Finance & Accounting Knowledge
- Analytical mindset
We are now looking for a “Business Control Specialist”to be a member of our Finance Department.
The Responsibilities of “Business Control Specialist” will be:
- Preparing and providing timely and reliable management information reports and meeting all reporting requirements with high quality output and completing on time
- Playing key role in monthly closing and reporting process in line with the policies and deadlines
- Working closely with Business Functions to gather, provide and update data and important financial information.
- Actively participating in budgeting process in collaboration with all direct and indirect functions
- Checking and updating Global and Local Management Information Systems for data correctness in related areas
- Analyzing and bench marking of profitability of divisions / sectors/ products
- Demonstrating awareness on SAP, accrual accounting, revenue recognition, pricing and costing systems and requirements
*In our recruitment process, the preliminary evaluation is made through a video interview sent to the appropriate candidates via HR Venue.